Removing the Past
for a Better Tomorrow.
A person arrested in Orange County, Florida, must petition the court within the county for a criminal arrest record expungement or sealing. We have represented people seeking record expungements and sealings in Orlando and all of Orange County since 2002.
⚖ Orlando Record Expungement Lawyer
When we represent you for your record expungement or sealing we do the following:
- Prepare all documentation
- Obtain all necessary records to expunge record
- Submit necessary application and documents
- Answer all questions from FDLE (if any)
- Prepare the petition, affidavits, and orders to expunge record
- Serve all necessary parties
- File the petition and necessary documentation to expunge record
- Answer all objections from SAO (if any)
- Represent you in court
All you have to do is:
- Notarize three documents, and
- obtain your fingerprints.
A criminal arrest record expungement or sealing is the removal of official government records referring to your arrest from the public record. In addition, you have the legal ability to deny the arrest occurred. The benefits of a record expungement or sealing in Orange County are numerous.
For More Information Emailed to You
If you would like us to send you a detailed information with answers to most expungement questions in Orange County, submit the form below.
We treat all information submitted as strictly confidential.
Orange County Government Offices
Government offices in Orange County, Florida, that maintain arrest record data.
|Clerk of the Circuit Court
Post Office Box 4994
425 N. Orange Ave
Orlando, FL 32801
|Office of the State Attorney
415 North Orange Ave
Orlando, FL 32801
Local Law Enforcement Agencies in Orange County
Orange County Law Enforcement Agencies that keep arrest record information. All Sheriff’s Offices maintain arrest data from all county arrests including their own.
|Orange County Sheriff’s Office
2500 W Colonial Dr
Orlando, FL 32804
|Apopka Police Dept
112 E 6th St
Apopka, FL 32703
|Florida Highway Patrol, Troop D
133 S Semoran Blvd A
Orlando, FL 32807
|Maitland Police Dept
1837 Fennell St
Maitland, FL 32751
|Orlando Police Dept
P.O. Box 913
Orlando, FL 32802
|Ocoee Police Dept
646 Ocoee Commerce Pky
Ocoee, FL 34761
|UCF Police Dept
4000 Central Florida Blvd
Bldg # 49
Orlando, FL 32816
|Winter Garden Police Dept
251 West Plant St
Winter Garden, FL 34787
|Winter Park Police Dept
500 North Virginia Ave
Winter Park, FL 32789
More information about Florida Expungements and Sealings:
- What is a Florida Expungement (Sealing)
- Qualifying for a Record Expungement (Sealing)
- Getting Started Expunging (Sealing) Your Arrest Record
- What to do after Your Record is Expunged (Sealed)