Removing the Past
for a Better Tomorrow.
A person arrested in Seminole County, Florida, must petition the court within the county for a criminal arrest record expungement or sealing. We have represented people seeking record expungements and sealings in Sanford and all of Seminole County since 2002.
⚖ Sanford Record Expungement Lawyer
When we represent you for your record expungement or sealing we do the following:
- Prepare all documentation
- Obtain all necessary records to expunge record
- Submit necessary application and documents
- Answer all questions from FDLE (if any)
- Prepare the petition, affidavits, and orders to expunge record
- Serve all necessary parties
- File the petition and necessary documentation to expunge record
- Answer all objections from SAO (if any)
- Represent you in court
All you have to do is:
- Notarize three documents, and
- obtain your fingerprints.
A criminal arrest record expungement or sealing is the removal of official government records referring to your arrest from the public record. In addition, you have the legal ability to deny the arrest occurred. The benefits of a record expungement or sealing in Seminole County are numerous.
For More Information Emailed to You
If you would like us to send you a detailed information with answers to most expungement questions in Seminole County, submit the form below.
We treat all information submitted as strictly confidential.
Seminole County Government Offices
Local government offices that maintain arrest records in Seminole County, Florida.
|Clerk of the Circuit Court
Post Office Box 8099
Sanford, FL 32772-8099
|Office of the State Attorney
Post Office Box 8006
Sanford, FL 32772-8006
Local Law Enforcement Agencies in Seminole County
Law Enforcement Agencies in Seminole County, Florida, that maintain arrest records. All Sheriff’s Offices collect county-wide arrest data besides their own.
|Seminole County Sheriff’s Office
100 Eslinger Way
Sanford, FL 32773
|Sanford Police Dept
815 Historic Goldsboro Blvd
Sanford, FL 32771
|Altamonte Springs Police Dept
175 Newburyport Ave
Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
|Lake Mary Police Dept
165 E Crystal Lake Ave
Lake Mary, FL 32746
|Casselberry Police Dept
4195 South US Hwy 17-92
Casselberry, FL 32707
|Longwood Police Dept
235 W Church Ave
Longwood, FL 32750
|Oviedo Police Dept
300 Alexandria Blvd
Oviedo, FL 32765
|Winter Springs Police Dept
300 North Moss Rd
Winter Springs, FL 32708
More information about Florida Expungements and Sealings:
- What is a Florida Expungement (Sealing)
- Qualifying for a Record Expungement (Sealing)
- Getting Started Expunging (Sealing) Your Arrest Record
- What to do after Your Record is Expunged (Sealed)