Contact Florida Traffic Ticket Lawyer!
Quick Traffic Ticket Lawyer! Got a ticket? Hire a Ticket Lawyer Now! Text clear picture of ticket to 407-434-1858 or submit form below. I’ll text you with further info!
Central Florida Traffic Ticket / Speeding Ticket Lawyer
Traffic tickets are annoying, expensive, and time consuming. Avoid all of that by hiring a traffic ticket lawyer.
➠ Any Traffic Ticket
➠ Numerous Locations Throughout Florida
➠ No Points – No Court
➠ We File and Cover the Hearing for You
We represent people all over Central and South Florida for traffic tickets. Get representation fast! We are quick, convenient!
Orlando Traffic Ticket Lawyer
We represent you on all traffic tickets.
– Move Over Law
– Violation of Traffic Control
– Toll Tickets
– School Zones
– Drop Load Tickets
Once hired, we:
- set your traffic ticket for a hearing,
- inform you of the date of the hearing,
- attend the hearing for you,
- use our experience and legal knowledge to provide the best outcome possible*,
- and let you know what happened in a timely fashion.
*The best possible outcome can be dismissal or no points or no school or reduced fine. However, depending on circumstances of the stop, your driving history, and factors such as hearing officer/judge – none of that may occur. The court can set a fine of up to $500 when a hearing is elected.
Remember, You Only Have 30 Days to Act
You have 30 days from the day you received the traffic ticket to decide what to do before you receive a late fee. You have three options during those 30 days when you receive a ticket:
- Pay The Traffic Ticket and receive points (don’t do this).
- Elect Traffic School and avoid points (does not require a lawyer).
- Elect A Traffic Ticket Hearing.
Even if you are past the 30 days, we can help. Although you can no longer elect the traffic school option after thirty days, we can still elect a hearing up to 180 days after you receive the ticket.
Find out more about the 30-day timeframe to resolve a ticket on our Blog tab.
1. ⛔ Never Just Pay The Traffic Ticket
If you just pay the traffic ticket without electing a hearing or traffic school you will be assessed points. Points lead to:
- ☢ Higher Insurance Rates.
- ☢ Driver’s License Suspensions.
2. Elect A Driving School
Florida law allows you to elect a driving school once every 12 months up to five times in your lifetime for traffic tickets. You should take this option if you do not hire a lawyer.
Reasons you may not be eligible for traffic school:
- You have elected driving school fives times.
- You elected driving school within the last 12-months.
- You have a Commercial Drivers License.
- The citation requires a mandatory court appearance.
3. Elect a Hearing – Hire a Traffic Ticket Lawyer for a Traffic Ticket
If you want to elect a hearing we would strongly suggest that you hire us to represent you. In fact, don’t bother electing the hearing – when you hire us, we will do everything for you.
Our goal is to protect your driving privilege. Dismissal is the best way to protect it. Keeping points off, reducing the fine, and avoiding having to go to driving school are also benefits.
NOTE: We are not responsible for late fees, reinstatement fees, fines or court costs. Keep in mind that you have 30 days from the date you received the ticket to make an election. If you hire us after 25 days since you received the ticket we cannot promise that the election will be made before 30 days has expired and you may still have to pay the late fee.
Ticket Mandatory Court Date?
If your traffic ticket requires you to go to court then it is either:
1. a civil infraction that requires a mandatory hearing;
A. Ticket resulting in a crash causing death or serious bodily injury,
B. Passing school bus stopped with children entering/exiting,
C. Dropped/dropping loads from vehicles,
D. Exceeding speed limit by 30+mph.
2. or, it is a criminal traffic ticket (Racing on Highway, Leaving the Scene, etc.).
If it is a ⚖ criminal citation go HERE for more information or just submit the form above. Either way it is no problem – we handle criminal cases too! And, if you hire us, you won’t have to go to that mandatory hearing.
Use the form above or go to our ⚖ contact page for all ways to contact us.