Traffic Ticket Representation. We represent people for:
- Any Traffic Ticket
- Anywhere in Florida
- No Points – No Court
- We File and Attend the Hearing for You
TRAFFIC DEFENSE ATTORNEY ORLANDO
For quick info and cost, submit the form below or text our Traffic Ticket Lawyer at 407-434-1858 (More information below).
Fast Traffic Ticket Lawyer Response!
Florida Traffic Ticket Orlando
We represent you for:
- All Speeding Tickets
- All Careless Driving (Accident) Tickets
- All Moving Violations
- All Non-Moving Violations
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
Where cover traffic tickets throughout the State of Florida. Our main areas include:
- Orlando Traffic Tickets
- Kissimmee Traffic Tickets
- Sanford Traffic Tickets
- Tavares Traffic Tickets
- Deland and Daytona Traffic Tickets
Any traffic tickets received in Orange, Osceola, Seminole, Lake, Brevard, or Volusia Counties. We cover all Florida Counties.
Why you should take your traffic ticket to a hearing,…
… especially if you cannot take a traffic school option. Our traffic ticket lawyer goals:
- Get traffic ticket dismissed.
- Get traffic ticket reduced.
- Keep Points off.
- Minimize Fine.
- Protect Your Driver’s License (avoid suspension)
A traffic ticket, if not handled properly, can be more expensive than just the fine. Take all traffic tickets seriously.
-Benefits of Hiring Our Office To Represent You
We handle all kinds of tickets including:
- speeding tickets
- toll tickets
- car accident tickets
- tickets involving commercial driver’s license holders.
Hiring us will save the time spent:
- Contacting the Clerk of Court (we notify you when it is done).
- Electing a hearing (we notify you of the hearing date).
- Going to the hearing (we notify you of the result).
- Dealing with continuances and delays (we notify you of delays).
- Preparing your case.
- Avoid using one of your elections for traffic school.
Ticket Mandatory Court Date?
If your traffic ticket requires you to go to court then it is either:
1. a civil infraction that requires a mandatory hearing;
A. Ticket resulting in a crash causing death or serious bodily injury,
B. Passing school bus stopped with children entering/exiting,
C. Dropped/dropping loads from vehicles,
D. Exceeding speed limit by 30+mph.
2. or, it is a criminal traffic ticket (DUI, Leaving the Scene, etc.).
If it is a criminal citation go HERE for more information or just submit the form above.
Decide Within 30 Days!
You have 30 days from the day you received the traffic ticket to decide what to do. You have three options when you receive a ticket:
- Pay The Traffic Ticket and receive points (don’t do this).
- Elect Traffic School and avoid points.
- Elect A Traffic Ticket Hearing.
1. Never Just Pay The Traffic Ticket
If you just pay the traffic ticket without electing a hearing or traffic school you will be assessed points. Points lead to:
- Higher Insurance Rates.
- Driver’s License Suspensions.
Is your driver’s license suspended? Go to Florida Driver’s License Suspensions.
2. Elect A Driving School
Florida law allows you to elect a driving school once every 12 months up to five times for traffic tickets. You should take this option if you do not hire a lawyer.
Reasons you may not be eligible for traffic school:
- You have elected driving school fives times.
- You elected driving school within the last 12-months.
- You have a Commercial Drivers License.
- The citation requires a mandatory court appearance.
3. Elect a Hearing – Hire a Traffic Ticket Lawyer for a Traffic Ticket
If you elect a hearing we would strongly suggest that you hire a ticket lawyer to represent you. In fact, don’t bother electing the hearing – when you hire us, we will do everything for you.
You should elect a hearing if you cannot take the driving school option and:
- You are concerned about points on your driver’s license.
- You have many points on your driver’s license and you are concerned about a point suspension.
- You believe that the citation is wrong and you want your day in court.
- You received a citation for “careless driving” involving an accident.
- You received a speeding ticket.
- You received a Driving With A Suspended Driver’s License ticket.
Go to my Benefits of Hiring a Lawyer page for more information.
Just because you elect a hearing (or hire a lawyer) does not mean you are guaranteed no points. Learn more about this on my Traffic Ticket Guarantees page.
4. Think You Are Too Late To Fight Your Ticket – You’re Probably Wrong
Even if you are past 30-days since you received your speeding ticket, odds are we can still help. The 30-day time frame is just the period you have to make an election before a late fee is applied. A traffic ticket lawyer can elect a hearing for you up to 180-days after you receive the ticket.
Tickets that are past the 30-day window and possibly in collections require special attention. Don’t worry – we can help you straighten that out too.
NOTE: We are not responsible for late fees, reinstatement fees, fines or court costs. Keep in mind that you have 30 days from the date you received the ticket to make an election. If you hire me after 25 days since you received the ticket I cannot promise that the election will be made before 30 days has expired.
Contact the Traffic Ticket Lawyer Team
Use the form above or go to my contact page for all ways to contact us.
More information about tickets and driver’s licenses:
Traffic Ticket Defense
- Speeding Tickets
- Careless Driving (Accident) Tickets
- Red Light Camera Tickets
- Commercial Driver’s License Issues
- Toll Tickets
- Suspended Driver’s License Issues