- Getting a speeding ticket in Florida can be costly.
- They can impact your insurance rates dramatically.
- Paying a speeding ticket will add at least 3 points to your driving record.
- Hiring a Lawyer starts at just $99 depending on the ticket.
Fast Florida Speeding Ticket Response!
Fill out the below form. We will respond to your email address with information. Everything can be started in a few short emails and texts.
Fighting Florida Speeding Tickets
Never just pay a speeding ticket. That is a sure way to raise insurance rates, lose job opportunities, and possibly lose your driver’s license.
What You Should Do When You Get A Speeding Ticket
Within 30-days of receiving a speeding ticket you need to make an “election.” These are your three election options:
- Just pay the ticket and get points (it will cost you)*.
- Elect to take the driving school*.
- Set your ticket for a hearing.
*If your speeding ticket is for driving 30+ MPH over the speed limit you cannot just pay or elect driving school. You will be required to have a hearing.
If you want a hearing – hire us and we will do everything for you – You don’t even have to go to the hearing!
What We Do For You At A Hearing
You can hire us immediately after you receive a speeding ticket and we will set it for hearing. We will do one or more of the following:
- Keep you from having to attend the hearing (even if mandatory).
- Keep the points off your license.
- Keep you from having to take a driving school*.
- Negotiate a lower fine (amending the infraction).
- Have the ticket dismissed.
*Even if a school is required by the court it will not count towards the five that you can elect in a lifetime.
Were You Cited on the Florida Turnpike?
Hiring a Traffic Lawyer is Inexpensive
Hiring a lawyer is an inexpensive alternative to accumulating points, higher insurance rates, and point suspensions.
Hire Our Office Today For Your Speeding Ticket
You can hire us today if you have received a speeding ticket. It is a simple process. All we need you to do is fill out the form (above) and we will contact you to get started.
When you have us represent you, we make sure you:
- Understand the representation.
- Know when we have filed on the case.
- Know when your ticket is set for a hearing.
- Know what the outcome of the hearing is soon after it is heard.
- And I send you a copy of the disposition for your records (when possible).
More information about tickets and driver’s licenses:
- Speeding Tickets
- Careless Driving (Accident) Tickets
- Red Light Camera Tickets
- Commercial Driver’s License Issues
- Toll Tickets
- Suspended Driver’s License Issues