florida expungement attorney



Eric J. Dirga, P.A. -Office Orlando

Statewide Representation for Expungements

Welcome to my website. I have been an attorney and practiced criminal defense, traffic crimes and ticket defense since 1995. Now I focus on criminal arrest record expungements and sealings throughout the state of Florida. Let an experienced Florida expungement attorney represent you today.

Click Seal and Expunge to go to nationwide expungement representation.

I have been serving the greater Orlando area since 1995. First as a prosecutor and then as a private attorney. Since 2002 I have assisted people who have been charged with criminal acts, traffic offenses, traffic tickets, and helped people expunge criminal records. I provide expungement and sealing of records with statewide representation. To find out more about me go here.

Focusing on Record Expungements and Sealings

Today I focus on helping people clear their criminal record through expungements and record sealings allowing them to obtain better employment, housing, and remove the embarrassment of a youthful mistake.

Main Areas of Practice

Click on one of the links below for more specific information:

Expungement of Criminal Records

Traffic Ticket Defense

Criminal Defense

The Future…

The next step is help people regain their rights to vote and possess firearms. I will add that to my services once I am ready.

Professional Service

I provide professional service and strict confidentiality for all clients. I will explain your legal situation to you as it is viewed legally, answer any questions you may have, and guide you through the legal process with honest straightforward assessments each step along the way.

Information on Website

I try to provide as much information as I can on my website. You can navigate through it, read what interests you, or contact me now.

Contact  Florida Expungement Attorney

I do not practice family law (divorce issues), federal cases, or cases that have a next day requirement or are considered urgent.

Avvo - Rate your Lawyer. Get Free Legal Advice.